Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Time heals all wounds

It is said, that time heals all wounds. But how much time? I have spent such a long time already trying to get over the loss of my life, my plans, my future. Although I may be better off... I certainly cant forgot the hollow feeling inside from the loss of my love. Missing the feeling of love: the little jump your heart makes when your love comes in the room, or calls, or when you just think of him. The way your stomach turns when you know he is going to be home soon. The excitement from looking into his eyes. The elation of the kiss.

So how much time?

Do I spend this time drifting aimlessly? Hoping to find my way? Hoping to fall into my destiny? I feel so lost, so alone.

I miss my love.

I miss being loved... But I guess I missed that for a long time know.... I just didn't know it. It would explain a lot of things.

Do I have the strength to take the time I need?

Will I ever love again?

Can I ever love again?

Who will love me?

---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable."
-Seneca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home