Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, January 18, 2004

I do enjoy quizilla!

I love quizilla internet quizes... they are so much fun... Want some fun and silly quizes, check em out. Here is one I did today:

Selene
SELENE: You are selene!
Beautiful, vivacious,
fierce and seductive, Selene vowed she would
destroy Lycans after her family was murdered by
the werewolves. So ruthless is she that selene
is a member of the Death Dealers. This elite
Vampire warrior class's mission is to make the
Lycans extinct.
Ever wish you could be a
vampire?





Which UNDERWORLD character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however."
-Richard Bach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home