Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

The UPS man has chains

Well it is beautiful and snowy out, and I am so excited about a day curled up watching DVD's. I had curled up to look for Easter eggs, found an excellent one in the ring: if you find the egg, what will play is the 2 minute Ring video, which you can't pause, and after the two minute segment, it returns to the main menu (a faux main menu) and you hear a telephone ring (from the video, not your house). Somewhat of a humorous twist that the makers put in. Now it was excellent to see the full Ring video, full off the subliminal that keeps my jumpy and makes me happy I bought it, but what was funny (ok it made me jump) was that the UPS man rang as it ended... Just part of the subliminal that made me jump outta my seat.

Fantastic that movie.

Anyway, I'm gonna curl up, and watch Buffy Season 5, and Pirates of the Caribbean. I'll sit with a warm cup of coffee, maybe make some hot pea soup for lunch, and enjoy the falling snow!


---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert, Dune, "Litany Against Fear", 1965

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home