Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, December 19, 2003

My brother is home!

My brother is home, and I am so happy! He got in (Late) on Wednesday, and I was so happy to see him! I have not seen him in a year. I was so excited to show him my new place, my new life. I am so proud of my bother... He has had such an amazing life, and done such amazing things. He is smart, and funny, and a good kid (he will always be that little 8 year old brat in my mind, just kidding), I AM SO PROUD OF HIM! He has grown to be come an amazing man. I am so happy about getting to spend time with him, I haven't had a moment to breath since he has been home because I have been spending time with him: playing Hockey mostly... The cup will be mine!

I missed him so much!

I'm so glad he is home!

---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
-Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home