Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Friday, November 14, 2003

Comments & links

I have added a comment and link section to my blog! I know, about time.

So if you wish to link to a particular blog post click on the picture at the bottom of the post, and if you wish to comment on a particular blog post click on the picture at the bottom of the post.

I'm not sure if they are working correctly, so please, try them, comment, link, and let me know if its working! (If not email me [link for my email is on the right] and let me know!)

I am having so much fun with this blog, and I am learning tons of code with it... I just hope the code I put in for the link and comments was correct!


---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"The Devil finds work for idle hands."
First Appeared in 1721
-Proverb, 1721

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home