Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, January 19, 2004

I have such tales to tell.

Over the last few weeks, I have had so many things to blog. Good, bad, ugly. But I have not been able to. I have even had stories in the fiction since I wanted to write, stories of pirates, vampires, slayers, romance, adventure, whimsy. But every time I sit down the tales fail me. I have even started writing poems/songs but I cannot put them to paper. My mind is just a whirl... And I think the problem is that I am trying to figure out where I belong.

That question has been nagging at me for some time now...

Where do I belong?

I have been seeking where I belong in many forms, from seeking familiarity (in the good and bad way) to seeking solitude, to seeking education.

I have sought familiarity in old friends (good) and sought it in hanging out while everyone (myself included) indulged in a little weed, because that's what the X did everyday (bad), I have locked myself in my apartment, no knowing why, and I have researched how to because a shark researcher (which seems futile at my age), to looking up courses in photography and writing (which I might actually do).

And then my friend Ted gave me a Christmas present. He made a wood carving, with 6 little works on it, that made me realize I was spinning in the wrong direction:




So the question because who am I, so I can be true to myself?

I don't know.

But I need to find out.

I'm tired of being hollow, lonely, and uninspired.

Where is my fire?

So for now I sit and listen to Evanescence, read, and think about where to find my passion, to find what is the fuel that lights my fire within me.

I don't want to be hollow anymore.

I'm hoping that maybe getting into my photography may do it... I think it should.

Maybe my writing will, if I can ever get any of it down.

I just don't want to be lost anymore.

I need to find who I am, so I can be true to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"This above all; to thine own self be true."
-William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home