Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Like a smart kid on a fatty!

I had such a fun night (even though I was stuck at work until 10:40). I sat with "the girls" tonight, which is a rare event due to limited seating, and well, there are so few of us girls, and what a hoot! Between Jenn's zanny-ness and Bethany's "Daig Diag" (SimSpeak for bye) I couldn't stop laughing. It was just fun!

Shabolay, SHABOLAY!

---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."
-Elbert Hubbard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home