Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, January 26, 2004

The music is still inside me

Since the X and I broke up, one of the small luxuries I have enjoyed almost daily is music. Listening to whatever I want, almost constantly has helped my heart heal. Be it Evanescence, Corey Hart, or Amanda Marshall I have not stopped listening to music. It has helped drive me. I had forgotten how good music feels. And then yesterday... I went and visited Hank to help him hook up his PC to MIDI, and to test his settings to make sure he can score with it... What I stumbled upon was odd. I started playing the keyboard just to test the outs and ins, and the music just flowed from me. It just came out!

I need to play music again!

So once I have my camera business settled, my debts paid off, and my trip to Disneyland taken.... I have my sites set here.

Photography, writing, music.

Apparently my soul is crying out to be creative... To sing.


It will have its song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home