Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, February 15, 2004

MOVABLE TYPE!

This is my last post, on blogger. Blogger, you served me well. Thanks for the memories.... Stay tuned fo my movable type address at my new blog location... Once setup is complete, I will post the URL, for forward you to my new MT blog.

---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"Some memories are realities, and are better than anything that can ever happen to one again."
-Willa Cather, My Antonia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home