Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Monday, February 02, 2004

WIL WHEATON dot NET

Well its no secret that I love Wil Wheaton's blog... Heck I took a page out of his book with my "Listen, play, read, watch" sections. I wish I could blog half as good as Wil... I find myself spending hours lost in Dancing Barefoot, or perusing Wil's blog, or photo blog, listening to his audio blog (it is hilarious... I especially love the Star Wars vs. Star Trek post) or posting in the soapbox. Recently I was reading the post straight, no chaser and I laughed because I know exactly how he feels. I look at some of my old web sites and laugh... Although they are not on par with "Where's my Burrito" I still know how it feels to look back at my old web works, and my new and smile.

So What is my point you ask?

Well I just don't think I give old Wil enough credit for his inspiration of this blog. His blog is why I wanted to start one... His forums are why I think I am as sane as I am through all this change in my life, and as I sit here redoing my blog layout a bit... I cant help but think that my inspiration for all of this is Wil, and how grateful I am for that inspiration because without it I would probably not have been able to grow as I have over the last 6 months.

Basically, I just wanted to say:

Thanks Wil!

I know he will never see my thanks here, or know how important his blog is to me... But If I can share it with others what his site has done for me, maybe they will go to WWDN and support him to...

You have touched me Wil, whether you know it or not, you are doing great things....

So thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"He who knows others is wise.
He who knows himself is enlightened."
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home