Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

To Domain, or not to domain, that is the question

I am actually thinking about getting my own domain to host this thing... But I just cant decide. If I do, I know where I can host it for about $60 us a year... But do I want to make that leap? I will them most likely move to movable type from standard blogger, which is a huge leap forward (OMG installing CGI and Perl scripts, YIKES) but a good leap.

I just don't know...

Dare I?

What should I do?


---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever."
-Chinese Proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home