Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Lost in time

What is it that makes time whisk us away in a furry on activity? I find myself lost so many times with in a dream, be it daydream or night dream, not aware of the time that has ticked away. And we work away time... Grinding our 8 hours a day away, just waiting for our 5 o'clock, and freedom.... In the end its all about time... Being lost in time.

So how do I stop killing time... And start embracing time?

---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
-William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home