Cinderella's Blog... I find my solace here

Cinderella's Blog is a strange look into the mind of a girl geek!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Bailing on friends.... This time for the right reasons.

I have to bail on my best friend, and one of my dearest friends last night, and I feel horrible. I emailed them and explained why, but I hope they can understand... I hope they know I still love them. I didn't bail on them because of them... I bailed because I had to. I had to do what I felt was the right thing. I hope they can forgive me.

Sometimes the right thing gets in the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------
INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT OF THE DAY
---------------------------------------------------------------

"A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely."
-Pam Brown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home